Damaged and defective items: PLEASE NOTE that this page covers only items that the customer wants to return of his own volition. If an item arrives damaged or with a manufacturer defect or other error to which we are at fault, rest assured that we will do everything in our power to repair or replace it at no cost to you, even if it’s an item that is generally non-returnable.
Conditions for return
Most items that we sell may be returned within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, minus shipping and restocking fees (where applicable), provided you follow the instructions listed below.
All returns must meet the following conditions:
– Clean items (no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, etc.)
– Unused items
– The item must be in its original unopened packaging.
– In addition, the item cannot be one of the “non-eligible returns” listed below.
Items Not Eligible for Return
Due to governmental health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following items for return:
- Safety equipment.
- Opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as new.
- Other items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description.
In addition, we also cannot accept:
- Return requests more than 14 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified or used
- Any item not in its original packaging
- Returns of custom quoted bulk orders
Charges and Fees
Assuming all conditions are met, we will be able to provide you with a FULL REFUND, minus shipping fees, and restocking fees as well. These fees vary depending on the product.
All Shipping charges are non-refundable.Return shipping costs (of sending the item back to us) are also the responsibility of the customer.
Most of our items are exempt from restocking fees. However, several items do have a 25% restocking fee, and we have to deduct it from your refund.
Why Restocking Fees?
Like almost all online retailers, we are sometimes forced to charge a restocking fee. We ship items directly from our manufacturers and suppliers, and the address we give you to return the item is the appropriate manufacturer or supplier. These companies have to employ personnel to accept returns, inspect them to make sure all conditions are met (all the pieces are there, original packaging, no damage, no wear and tear), repair occasional minor damages caused by return shipping (if not large enough to cause them to refuse the item), replace missing hardware, packaging, and instruction manuals, and put the item back in circulation. The manufacturers charge the retailers a fee for this service, which the retailers, ourselves included, have no choice but to pass on to the customer.
Return your order in 3 simple steps.
- Complete the return form that came with your order. We only accept forms that are filled in completely.
- Place your items and complete return form in a secure package. Please use the original packaging.
- Sent your return form to our emailadres within 14 days after your order. We will sent you a comformation by email. After signing up your return you can download and print your return label. Put the return label on your return package and bring the package to your service point.
We recommend that you make sure the item is packed properly and that the shipment is insured for its retail value. You should also obtain a valid tracking number. We are not responsible for items that are get lost or damaged on the way from the customer’s address to any of the return facilities.
All returns are subject to inspection. They must be in new, unused, resalable condition and contain all packaging materials, manuals, and blank warranty cards. Any item not in its original condition will be deemed unsuitable for resale and will not be accepted for a refund.
NOTE: Returns to our corporate headquarters, listed on the Contact Us page, will not be accepted. You must ship the item to the address we give you in the email. If an item is shipped to our corporate headquarters, we will have to ship it yet again to the appropriate facility, and we will have to deduct yet another shipping charge from your refund.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days after we have received, inspected, and approved the return. We will send your refund via the original payment method that you used to pay for the item.